Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Yesterday at 3:39 am by ZeroCool

» Turn 1-1069
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm by Crensler

» Turn 2-1069
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Mass Effect 3, Your Edition
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:40 pm by Braigwen

» Turn 12-1068
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 pm by wolfking2k

» Player Houses
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:50 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Battle of Scales
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:52 am by SilverDragonRed

» Good morning!
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:41 pm by Galtori

» We started a Discord chatroom for the community. It's free to boot!
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 am by Chatterbox1991

You are not connected. Please login or register

WoW: Legions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WoW: Legions on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:00 pm

So I know Arche plays WoW, anybody else on these forums do?

That said I was at work and missed out on anything that Arche may have said after the reveal.

I know I'm kinda pumped, I've been wanting Ashbringer forever!

View user profile

2 Re: WoW: Legions on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:10 pm

3 Re: WoW: Legions on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:46 pm

really cool,

and I h ave to say i loved your reaction to the announcement. I just love it how you can enthuse about something.

View user profile

4 Re: WoW: Legions on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:52 am

it wasnt just Arche that reacted like that, to quote me ""hum that silhouette looks familiar, OH HOLLY HELL THATS ILLIDAN HELL YER"" i predicted they'd bring him back but i was thinking it would be the alt timeline one not ours so it will be interesting to see how he got from the top of BT into that holding cell my guess would be malfurion as i dont think maiev shadowsong would take him back as she just walked off, now that's an easy recon if they do have her take him.

but out of all the anousments im most happy about the change to the wardrobe system both my void storage tabs and all my bank bags (i forget what the mist bags are called) and most of my guild back tab 1 2 and 3 are full of gear for mogs just for one toon so i really hope this makes it to the live game and dosnt turn into the dance studio 2.0

then we have the deamon hunter i have mixed feelings about this #1 the Belf models looked better than the Nelf ones (and been an alliance player Sad ) two the story fits my paladin so well that she was going to be my main again for this next expac but the DH look like they are going to be so cool i mean double jump, on a side note Q: what do you think will be there armour and weapons? im thinking Agi leather and dagger as there main stuff though they may go Agi mail.

View user profile

5 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:31 am

see I thought that this was going to be AU illidan cause otherwise how did he end up incased in that that green stuff in the prison of wardens?

But, I wouldn't mind seeing something unique with their gear since they can do it now like they showed with plate, but I'd like to see Str Leather for their gear.

That said onto the artifact weapon.

My two questions that I'll have to wait on are basically how do they work with swapping specs, might not be as big of a difference going from one flavor of mage to another but world of difference for all three specs of a paladin, heck even for a druid too.

the other question I have is are these artifact weapons going to be cosmetic or are these going to be the main weapon we use throughout the expansion then? Cause that might be a bit boring imo, but we'll have to wait and see.

View user profile

6 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:23 am

For reference in a subsequent interview it's been confirmed it's OUR Illidan.

7 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:18 am

the artifact weapon weapons are going to be per spec so my prot paladin will have ???? (they haven't said yet) but my ret spec will be using the ashbringer and if i had a holy pally it would be using a third weapon (but now that we wont have all that mog gear filling up our bags having 3 weapons in there wont be that much of a problem).

its looking like there going to be our main weapons which i dont know if i like? on the one hand it means that finding a good weapon will be easy but if they're too good then it means that we won't be replacing our weapons but as i have some random epic axe from Tannan and have had it since the zone opened this isnt as bad as it sounds also ive had my weapon moged to look like Hoperender since before WOD came out ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=45996/hoperender#screenshots )

and on a side note woo at melee hunters im so glad there letting us use melee weapons again i just hope then play well.

View user profile

8 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:31 am

oh yea sorry permeus, what I meant on swapping specs and the weapons was, Do I have to go and do the epic long quest in each spec to get the weapon, or will it be like the cloak from Mop, I only have to do it once and then I can buy the other versions from a vendor or something.

Then there's also the fact that, will i have to level them all up seperately?

View user profile

9 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:35 am

at this point i dont think we know unless i missed something?

my guess is we will have to level them separately and do a quest chain for each (oh god i have one of each class at max level the collector in me will be forced to get them all Sad 35 weapons ) to get them as blizz will be working on retention mechanics, but i could be wrong and they will be nice to us.

View user profile

10 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:38 am

I said I'd start playing WoW again during draenor cause I was really hyped for that. Though I didn't buy it on release and then everyone I knew who did buy a subscription said it was alright but didn't live up to their own hype. So I probably won't buy it on release but I still can't help being hyped bounce bounce bounce

View user profile

11 Re: WoW: Legions on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:54 pm

so the devs have done some q&a and i found this guy to be good for wow news and info so here is a link to his vid on legion clarifications

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp-2e7nb0tE&ab_channel=BellularGaming (be warned strong language)

so i was right about them been agi leather but wrong about there weapons as they use glaves a new weapon type, there is also more info on the artifacts were the only weapon we will be getting (i find this a little odd)

View user profile

12 Re: WoW: Legions on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:36 pm

30 mins to live Q&A so hopefully we'll get more answers!

View user profile

13 Re: WoW: Legions on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:50 pm

its unlikely but a beta date would be lovely, but im guessing that beta will be announced at blizzcon.

just so its on the record to look back on im guessing that beta will start the day after blizzcon and the launch will be slotted for the end of november to mid december (let's say dec 15th 2015)

View user profile

14 Re: WoW: Legions on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:01 pm

I'll be honest, if Legion comes out any later than next Spring, it's too long. I'm not saying that because I'm impatient, but because of the same problem they already faced at the end of Pandaria (and at the end of Cataclysm too); when they have huge, huge gulfs of no content being added, the game dies a little. And in the long term sense, those losses never really get recovered. So they need to push this out as soon as is feasible while it still is fully working. You'll notice they kept saying how they haven't nailed down several specifics about the game? That either means A: They don't want to reveal too much (valid) or B: They aren't done at the design side of things... which is bad because it means more delay.

15 Re: WoW: Legions on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:40 pm

from what i hear the Design side is nailed down and they have actually been building this expac since mid Pandaria and people are saying that Legion could have come out when WOD did but was put on hold to get people used to the heroes and villains that will be in and around the film but we all know how much hot air is put out when people start talking on the internet.

View user profile

16 Re: WoW: Legions on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:58 am

Since they've stated they're not doing another Ruby Sanctum or content patch of any kind between now and the next expansion, they definitely do need to release it as soon as possible. I'm guessing they're going to try and sync it up with the movie release. That's too long to wait, but you know it's on the table right now. Blizzard may have enough pull not to have that happen, however.

I'm hoping they'll do the pre-expansion patch content a bit before the expansion actually comes out to start introducing what's going on and get people interested. They've done that the past few expansions and the content in those have been getting larger and larger.

WoD really was the "let's revamp/try things out" expansion. I suppose you could say that about a lot of expansions, but there was a lot of revamp going on with how the game as a whole was handled during this expansion. It was an experiment and overhaul of many game aspects. It succeeded in a lot of ways and failed in a lot as well. I'm expecting Legion to be a culmination of quite a few things from all of the previous expansions, some lessons learned, new tech implemented, and an attempt to please a wide variety of players. It has a lot of potential to be excellent, although man, if they screw it up, there'll be hell to pay.

View user profile http://thethirdgames.com

17 Re: WoW: Legions on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:01 am

They don't have the subs left to fail again having lost 6 million for WOD.

But thing I'm interested in profession quests, melee hunters, revamp to demonology locks (it has to be done as they're too close to daemon hunters now) so as I play this spec for my lock looking forward to seeing the change as for daemon hunters while I want to try them out we're going to get a second death knight spree.

I was very disappointed in the q&a that happen on Sunday we got like 3 things confirmed and 50 odd cuts to how hyped the fans are, I watched bay from final boss on you tube and his chat made the cuts into a meme and he can't have been the only streamer to have been watching it and making fun of that q&a.

View user profile

18 Re: WoW: Legions on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:45 am

Well at least I can than bring back my Paladin T2 Transmog for Ashbringer and do the "Blazer":

When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

So who remembers that?! Cool

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum