Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Turn 7-1069
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 am by Crensler

» Bound by the Past
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stargate SG-1 Season 9-10 Viewing (SPOILERS)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Stargate SG-1 Season 9-10 Viewing (SPOILERS) on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 am

Yeah, watch the Ark of Truth movie, if you haven't! It's a decent enough episode.

View user profile

27 Re: Stargate SG-1 Season 9-10 Viewing (SPOILERS) on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 am

Finally saw the Ark of Truth movie. My problems in the visuals and audio department lie solely with the numbnuts who uploaded it to YT. Picture was too zoomed in and the film was slightly sped up. It wasn't on any of the streaming services if you're curios why I was seeing it on YT.

Anyway, the titular superweapon was well done in my opinion. They provided clarity for what they thought it was designed to do which is frankly better than that other one I could mention. The sense of continuity with S10 of the show was much appreciated.

The major problem I had with it was the Conceited psuedoIntelligent Asshole spook they brought along on the mission. From the second he was in frame I knew he was going to backstab the team, and as soon as the Replicator showed up I knew what his fate was going to be. The franchise has always had an issue when it came to secondary antagonists but this guy was just ridiculous.

But I have to ask: what killed the Replicators? They shattered like they were hit by the Dakara superweapon but Carter didn't find their self-terminate chip. Or did I miss something there?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum