» Turn 9-1068
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:59 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

» Is The Federation in Star Trek Fascist?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Importance of a Community

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: The Importance of a Community on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 pm

BoWmEn wrote:So I've been gone since like Saturday, I tried to tune into Samurai's stream I was about 20 minutes late, but apparantly no one showed because there was a post I missed about it being cancelled. Now Archengeia has returned people seem to be continuing on as normal. I feel like I missed something here?

Not really. We're all here for each other. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, we are focusing on being here for everyone else.

View user profile

52 Re: The Importance of a Community on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 pm

The member 'Braigwen' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'D20' : 18

View user profile

53 Re: The Importance of a Community on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Alright then. I'm just not keeping tabs because of my own life has been hard enough as it is.  Been pushing hard recently to get a website going to in my free time, but still stuck on a name, lol x.x

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com

54 Re: The Importance of a Community on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 pm

BoWmEn wrote:Alright then. I'm just not keeping tabs because of my own life has been hard enough as it is.  Been pushing hard recently to get a website going to in my free time, but still stuck on a name, lol x.x

That's cool. We've all got stuff going on and it's nice to come to a place where we can just be among friends.

View user profile

55 Re: The Importance of a Community on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Well I hope so! Kind of the purpose of this topic to remind people, although what do I know right!? *dusts off topic* lol

56 Re: The Importance of a Community on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:22 am

BoWmEn wrote:So I've been gone since like Saturday, I tried to tune into Samurai's stream I was about 20 minutes late, but apparantly no one showed because there was a post I missed about it being cancelled. Now Archengeia has returned people seem to be continuing on as normal. I feel like I missed something here?

Yeah, sorry about that, Bowmen. I figured you were still keeping up on what was going on. Sorry for not notifying you on the day of the stream. I kept an eye on my chat and reminded everyone who was in there that I wasn't streaming, but I must have missed you. I'll probably actually be streaming some more casual stuff in the days to come, though, if you feel a bit cheated. But yeah, it looks like Arch is okay, as far as we know.

View user profile

57 Re: The Importance of a Community on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Lol, no, no don't apologize I was just confused was all and seeing what's up.

Currently dealing with more random 2015 health issues (going back to hospital after posting this), which is frustraiting being as active as I am and how hard I work at being healthy compared to your average person. I won't disclose what it is, but they did bloodwork, X-Rays and the tests came back everything is fine, yet the problem persists so likely going to do more tests on me.

58 Re: The Importance of a Community on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:25 pm

BoWmEn wrote:I won't disclose what it is, but they did bloodwork, X-Rays and the tests came back everything is fine, yet the problem persists so likely going to do more tests on me.

Oh man. I'm hoping things turn out for the best for you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum