Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Today at 1:22 pm by Luslanz

» Turn 1-1068
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by FreelanceZero

» Turn 2-1068
Yesterday at 12:52 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 12-1067
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm by Spartanmario

» Player Houses
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Koth Meeting
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 am by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» Chelsey Wright: hiring a lawyer
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Tyranny Coupon 50%
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm by TheUltimateParadoxs

» Warlords II: Turn Four - Departure of a Hero
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding the time of my upcoming stream.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:49 pm

I see little reason not to make an appearance, I suppose.

View user profile

27 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Hey guys you see tha new gaming site youtube made? Looks and functions alot like twitch, maybe it has better funcionality can anyone confirm?

View user profile

28 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:18 pm

LibertyPrime wrote:Hey guys you see tha new gaming site youtube made? Looks and functions alot like twitch, maybe it has better funcionality can anyone confirm?

Link please.

View user profile

29 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:19 pm

LibertyPrime wrote:Hey guys you see tha new gaming site youtube made? Looks and functions alot like twitch, maybe it has better funcionality can anyone confirm?

Haven't gotten the chance to try it out. I'll probably do an experimental stream on it when I've got some free time this week.

View user profile

30 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Vermaeus wrote:

Link please.

https://gaming.youtube.com/

View user profile

31 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:31 pm

LibertyPrime wrote:
Vermaeus wrote:

Link please.

https://gaming.youtube.com/

Wow. Youtube is trying to emulate everything. Social Media and now Gaming websites. Cool, I guess.

View user profile

32 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Vermaeus wrote:Wow. Youtube is trying to emulate everything. Social Media and now Gaming websites. Cool, I guess.

Success or failure, I see it as a net positive: more competition = more choices for the consumer = healthy environment that encourages each provider to refine their service to incentivize usage.

View user profile

33 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:13 pm

TheDeaconErudite wrote:
Vermaeus wrote:Wow. Youtube is trying to emulate everything. Social Media and now Gaming websites. Cool, I guess.

Success or failure, I see it as a net positive: more competition = more choices for the consumer = healthy environment that encourages each provider to refine their service to incentivize usage.

I suppose it's a sign of the times. I'm just bitter because I remember back when it just a measly video sharing website way back during the days of its inception. Before google. I don't know why they felt the need to change.

View user profile

34 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Vermaeus wrote:I suppose it's a sign of the times. I'm just bitter because I remember back when it just a measly video sharing website way back during the days of its inception. Before google. I don't know why they felt the need to change.

Indeed, don't mistake me: the charm of the "indie" scene, or perhaps more close-knit, low-impact, individual and small community-centric environments aren't lost on me. Hell, we see this in a great number of aspects not strictly related to social media and online services (history is a good example, for instance).

We're living in a wondrous age, though: vicariously witnessing, or perhaps directly impacting the digital reincarnation of the modernization of the Wild West, able to experience the natural evolution of this microcosm into.. well.. "something".

View user profile

35 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 pm

TheDeaconErudite wrote:
Vermaeus wrote:I suppose it's a sign of the times. I'm just bitter because I remember back when it just a measly video sharing website way back during the days of its inception. Before google. I don't know why they felt the need to change.

Indeed, don't mistake me: the charm of the "indie" scene, or perhaps more close-knit, low-impact, individual and small community-centric environments aren't lost on me. Hell, we see this in a great number of aspects not strictly related to social media and online services (history is a good example, for instance).

We're living in a wondrous age, though: vicariously witnessing, or perhaps directly impacting the digital reincarnation of the modernization of the Wild West, able to experience the natural evolution of this microcosm into.. well.. "something".

Wow. That's quite a perspective you have there, Deacon.

View user profile

36 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Vermaeus wrote:Wow. That's quite a perspective you have there, Deacon.

There is a reason entire fields of study are devoted to the impact of the internet and social media on modern society and business. This is a social studies gold mine.. for those parties interested enough to examine it.

My own are purely academic at best, but even a child can look through a telescope or microscope and appreciate the mysteries and complexities of a different world.

View user profile

37 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 pm

TheLastSamurai14 wrote:Saturday, August 29th at 10:00 AM MDT, or 4:00 PM GMT.

BoWmEn wrote:So that's
11:00 AM EST
8:00 AM PST

BoWmEn, actually that would be Noon EST, 9AM PST.
MDT is Mountain Daylight Time, or GMT -6 hours.

Not TRYING to be a prick and correct you, but I figured the correction should be noted.

Samurai, I'll try and be online to catch the stream.

View user profile

38 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:59 pm

nope.

Last edited by DeutscheKind on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expunging.)

View user profile

39 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 pm

For over a thousand days, Youtubers were video sharers in the Web 1.0. Before the dark times... before Google. Razz

View user profile

40 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:41 pm

lurker4701822 wrote:

For over a thousand days, Youtubers were video sharers in the Web 1.0. Before the dark times... before Google. Razz
lol!

View user profile

41 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:54 pm

@GwydoStClair: Nah it's fine, I used DuckDuckGo and it gave me false info I guess. Just reconfirmed it with google and edited the mistake, thanks.

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com

42 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:09 pm

BoWmEn wrote:@GwydoStClair: Nah it's fine, I used DuckDuckGo and it gave me false info I guess. Just reconfirmed it with google and edited the mistake, thanks.

It's a mix up of Standard Time, and Daylight Time. 10 AM MDT would be 8 AM PST, but USA is in Daylight timezone now, not Standard.

MDT is UTC-0600
PDT is UTC-0700
PST is UTC-0800

1600 UTC (4:00 PM GMT) - 0600 is 1000 (10:00 AM MDT)
1600 UTC - 0700 is 0900 PDT
1600 UTC - 0800 is 0800 PST

View user profile

43 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Hey guys. Just wanted to give you an update. Since Arch made bail, we may be seeing a statement from him in the next few days. As such, I'm postponing my stream until further notice.

View user profile

44 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:14 pm

I don't think we will be able to hear anything from him at this point. But whether or not you have the stream, is up to you.

View user profile

45 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:59 pm

TheDeaconErudite wrote:

Thought about this not too long ago. I like to think I had a hand in validating the use of common internet chat shorthand like lol, gtg, gg, brb, etc... I remember a time when nobody knew what those meant unless you were active in online chat sessions, and those mostly consisted of preteens and teenagers.

I'm not saying I invented such concepts, I just played a small hand at socially validating it's use a valid form of communication by using and spreading its meaning.

View user profile

46 Re: Regarding the time of my upcoming stream. on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:34 am

TheLastSamurai14 wrote:Hey guys. Just wanted to give you an update. Since Arch made bail, we may be seeing a statement from him in the next few days. As such, I'm postponing my stream until further notice.
I doubt he'll be able to say much outside of possibly confirming that he will not be streaming content for the foreseeable future. I'll keep an eye out for your stream on Twitch.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum