Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:52 pm by Spartanmario

» The Dregs of Korn
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:46 pm by SilverDragonRed

» September 30: Underale
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 3-1068
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you were a Jedi, what color of Lightsaber(s) would you use?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

So the world has turned upside down, over the past week I managed to finally get my hands on Knights of the Old Republic (currently on Kashyyyk) and also over the past couple months have gotten one of my close friends into Star Wars and we were disussing Lightsabers, meanings etc.

So if you (or your character if you prefer) were a jedi in the Star Wars universe, what color of lightsaber would you use? If you refuse to be a Jedi at any cost and want to tell us the meaning of any bounty hunter, smuggler etc. gear feel free to.

http://i.imgur.com/pdaBGws.png

Relating to my real life...
For me growing up I was always a straight and narrow kind of guy doing as I was told up until about the age of 16 when I started making decisions for myself. I would've had a blue Lightsaber for sure or red if I turned to the Dark Side, which was a good possibility. Had I stayed on the Light side I think I would've still had a blue lightsaber up until the age of 24 since even though I was more independent in thinking, I didn't have a full scale grasp on what is really going on in the world until the age of 24, where I would likely to avoid conflict (which I've always been), but have purpose behind it and attempt to bring balance to the force more with my mind. Also likely be on my own away from a Jedi Counsel with my views so I would have a Green for sure being less likely to turn to the Dark Side as I was when I was younger. (ignore the avatar lol)

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com
blue

View user profile
I would dual-wield lightsabers.  My primary would look like Kylo Ren's except coloured silver.  The secondary blade would be red.

You can pretty much say that I am a Silver Sith.

Last edited by SilverDragonRed on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Purple

View user profile
Blue

View user profile
nope.

Last edited by DeutscheKind on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expunging.)

View user profile
Green. More of a diplomat than an out right warrior.

View user profile
Yellow.

View user profile
I like how silver, emerald green, cyan, yellow and orange look in the games. Assuming not choosing a color because of simply what I think looks cool, however, the typical red of an artificial crystal is a distinct possibility. A lightsaber, after all, is just a tool.

View user profile
I'd go for dark green with a long, black handle of a rather minimalistic design. Not a lightpike, but long enough to two-hand.

View user profile
I would go for a purple lightsaber w/ dooku-stlye grip. As I like the elegance of the grip and that I tend to act on emotion. Especially in high stress situations. It would be hard for me to follow the Jedi code. I would mikashi lightsaber form with force augmentation, force lightning, push and pull. I am also partial to force choke as well.

View user profile
I would go for a purple lightsaber w/ dooku-stlye grip. As I like the elegance of the grip and that I tend to act on emotion. Especially in high stress situations. It would be hard for me to follow the Jedi code. I would mikashi lightsaber form with force augmentation, force lightning, push and pull. I am also partial to force choke as well.

View user profile
=

Last edited by Wethewax on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
There's this tri-color lightsaber in TOR that's really cool I think it's white-blue-purple and it's beautiful!

That's the one I would probably use. Smile

View user profile
if we were going by the colour is defined by your role it would likely be yellow as i tend to favor the diplomatic side of things but if it was a choice then its a 3 way tie for me between purple, silver or Black.

View user profile
AuraWill wrote:There's this tri-color lightsaber in TOR that's really cool I think it's white-blue-purple and it's beautiful!

That's the one I would probably use. Smile
I haven't played TOR, but I think of one of those tri-color popsicles when you mention it, lol. I'd assume having 3 colors would mean you represent 1/3rd of every color in Star Wars lore, which is possbile considering how diverse people are.

BoWmEn wrote:
I haven't played TOR, but I think of one of those tri-color popsicles when you mention it, lol. I'd assume having 3 colors would mean you represent 1/3rd of every color in Star Wars lore, which is possbile considering how diverse people are.

http://tor-fashion.com/white-blue-purple-color-crystal/ Here's what the colors represent and it also has pictures of the color crystal in use and it's great!

View user profile
Oh I see, that looks a lot better than the one I had thought of in my head...

lol

Blue

View user profile
nope.

Last edited by DeutscheKind on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expunging.)

View user profile
Bowmen that would be the most badass lightsaber ever lol.

View user profile
So between the Knights of the Old Republic time to the Clone Wars was there a shift in the build in utilizing 1 Kyber Crystal opposed to 2? I remember there was 2 slots when constructing my green lightsaber in KotOR, but in Clone Wars series the kids constructed them using 1.

All_the_procrastination wrote:Bowmen that would be the most badass lightsaber ever lol.
If that ever happen, I'd officially change the title from 'Lightsaber' to 'Lightsaver'. A model veriant that you could eat like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I would use Red and Green Light lightsabers.  

Last edited by 789TheN00B on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Purple and blue

View user profile
Thinking about how I would fit into the Force of Star Wars, and I'm going to have to go with purple, but more of a fuchsia, having more red in there. Wow, that looks closer to pink, whatever. Realistically, I'd be on that slippery slope of unlimited power, but I'm not the confrontational sort unless I'm pushed, so we'll add green, making it a two-tone green-purple. If I could use the Force, I might play around with it a bunch and enjoy being a superhero among the peons. Oh, and fight bad guys, that too.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum