Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

This is a place to chat about WHATEVER. It's never off topic, because the topic is EVERYTHING.

Is your post better suited for another designated thread?

Doesn't matter.

Because...

We're all fine here, thanks. How are you?

"What's your operating number?!"

View user profile
Nice thread! Doubt we'll be seeing any " boring conversations " here.

View user profile
For those of you who clicked the link to TheForce.net in the Bastila autobiography (I know at least UltimateParadoxs did), you'll find my username there is Metophlus.

That's because the above poster is my roommate. He created that TF account for me. He knows about Archengeia/Lorerunner from me playing YT videos while he was present.

Anyway. Moving on.

View user profile
Okay I am awake because I am working, but why are you two awake? Why are two room-mates, awake at this hour if your not working?

View user profile
fjook wrote:Okay I am awake because I am working, but why are you two awake? Why are two room-mates, awake at this hour if your not working?

Warped sleeping schedule mostly. It's usually around 3-4am before I turn in on average.

View user profile
fjook wrote:Okay I am awake because I am working, but why are you two awake? Why are two room-mates, awake at this hour if your not working?

*eyes twitching infrequently*

Must.. play.. more.. Shadowrun...

.. Oh, looks like I have company! o_o

View user profile
Regarding Shadowrun. Is the SNES Shadowrun game any good?

View user profile
fjook wrote:Regarding Shadowrun. Is the SNES Shadowrun game any good?

I've not played either the SNES or the Genesis titles, sadly. I vaguely recall hearing the SNES version is more atmospheric and linear, while the Genesis version has a more open-world feel to it and a seemingly greater focus on action, especially when it comes to diving into the Matrix.

View user profile
=

Last edited by Wethewax on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Wethewax wrote:People who make theories about Game of Thrones seem to suffer from chronic double-think, and frequently seem militantly opposed to listening to what the author has to say about his own creation.

Most people who theorize about a world while the author is heavily involved in fandom have that problem! It's a big issue with books and tv shows and movies! I'm in a lot of fandoms, and boy you wouldn't believe the kind of dreck I've seen especially when authors/writers get involved via social media. SHUDDERS!

View user profile
It's certainly possible for a fan to know more trivia about a work than its own creator. And for a creator to change over years to the point they're creatively-speaking a different person.

View user profile
nope.

Last edited by DeutscheKind on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expunging.)

View user profile
=

Last edited by Wethewax on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Mind is blown....

View user profile
Hey guys. I'm a long time Youtube lurker, but only recently started following the stream and the forums. Unfortunate timing I suppose. But anyway, just wanted to jump in and say hi while I was locking down that reactor leak. And a thread with a Star Wars quote that quickly shifted to GoT seemed like a good place to do that.

View user profile
Noscosays wrote:But anyway, just wanted to jump in and say hi while I was locking down that reactor leak..

.. There's no reactor on that floor. Very Happy

View user profile
Dangit, my cover is blown!

View user profile
Welcome to the forums Noscosays. For a moment there I was questioning whether it was a figure of speech or legit with cell phones and such nowadays (def wouldn't be smart lol) because as we all know chatting on these forums is more important than any reactor leak. Very Happy

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com
No just a continuation of the reference in the thread title. Very Happy

View user profile
Eh, it was a boring conversation anyway.

View user profile
Would you guys like some company?

View user profile
Seen the absolute worst thing today, a dog was split in half by a moving train.... yeah

View user profile
Oh Jesus, that's horrible. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle that. You doing okay, man?

View user profile
Yeah I am shocked to say the least, but yeah fine. Thanks for asking,

View user profile
OmegaSpruz wrote:Seen the absolute worst thing today, a dog was split in half by a moving train.... yeah

I don't even know what to say to that.

Last edited by Vermaeus on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum