Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm by RorytheRomulan

» Turn 7-1069
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 am by Crensler

» Bound by the Past
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

The Sony press conference at TGS starts in a little over 20 minutes. You can find a youtube stream link all over the place. If it's not available in your country, like for me, here's a twitch link: http://www.twitch.tv/gamereactor

/edit: It was great.

View user profile
I've finally found a personal purpose for this thread. Everyone from the campaign forum already has an account here, so instead of posting this video there for all of 5 people to see, I'm gonna post it here for all of you beautiful, wonderful people. Speaking of beautiful and wonderful, you look good today. Is that a new haircut? Did you shave? Did you get your pores cleaned? You're looking trim. Did you lift, did you jog today? I love your shirt and/or blouse. That's an amazing smile. Your teeth are looking clean and white.

Nothing but pure, unadulterated, artful absurdity. Makes me grin like a fool.

View user profile
FFS! I got a FEDERAL jury summons in the mail to day... Ugh...

I would rather be doing anything than sitting on a hard wooden bench, packed in like disgruntled sardines and listening to the lawyers prattle on all friggen day long.

I have half a mind to break out my purple wig, get a pair of pink fairy wings and a red sparkly tu-tu and show up dressed like Piccolo got lucky with Mu Two...

But then again, I don't want to spend a night in jail.

Fuck me... and not in a good way.

View user profile
Braigwen wrote:FFS! I got a FEDERAL jury summons in the mail to day... Ugh...

I would rather be doing anything than sitting on a hard wooden bench, packed in like disgruntled sardines and listening to the lawyers prattle on all friggen day long.

I have half a mind to break out my purple wig, get a pair of pink fairy wings and a red sparkly tu-tu and show up dressed like Piccolo got lucky with Mu Two...

But then again, I don't want to spend a night in jail.

Fuck me... and not in a good way.

Don't forget to mention how excited you are to be there, because you love procedural dramas and CSI. I hear those are the last people they want as jurors Razz

View user profile
Ah, 12 Angry Men.

View user profile
Hbh128 wrote:Ah, 12 Angry Men.

Yeah.

View user profile
Everything has already been written. Including this thread.

Discovered this website in this Vsauce video.

https://libraryofbabel.info/

https://libraryofbabel.info/search.cgi

View user profile
I read the means by which I shall one day DIE!!

*screams and jumps out window*

View user profile
I've had my doubts about Star Wars Battlefront, but after playing a little bit of the Beta, it's actually freakin awesome. My SW fanboyism might be clouding my judgement, but Walker Assault is the coolest depiction of the Battle of Hoth in games ever.

View user profile
No single player campaign was a deal breaker for me. Frak EA. Out of touch twits.

Glad the game seems good at least.

View user profile
Maz wrote:I've had my doubts about Star Wars Battlefront, but after playing a little bit of the Beta, it's actually freakin awesome. My SW fanboyism might be clouding my judgement, but Walker Assault is the coolest depiction of the Battle of Hoth in games ever.

I've been casually following it because, DICEA or not, I always enjoyed the old Battlefield games, and it experience at least actually looks to be entertaining enough, provided the participants are capable of gauging expectations and understand what they're dealing with. I liken it to a popcorn game you just hop into and enjoy for a handful of minutes and move on to something else, similar to Heroes of the Storm. In that, I'm at least hoping it can manage well enough.

Ah.. didn't realize there was no singleplayer campaign.. that is -very- unfortunate...

View user profile
TheDeaconErudite wrote:
Maz wrote:I've had my doubts about Star Wars Battlefront, but after playing a little bit of the Beta, it's actually freakin awesome. My SW fanboyism might be clouding my judgement, but Walker Assault is the coolest depiction of the Battle of Hoth in games ever.

I've been casually following it because, DICEA or not, I always enjoyed the old Battlefield games, and it experience at least actually looks to be entertaining enough, provided the participants are capable of gauging expectations and understand what they're dealing with. I liken it to a popcorn game you just hop into and enjoy for a handful of minutes and move on to something else, similar to Heroes of the Storm. In that, I'm at least hoping it can manage well enough.

Ah.. didn't realize there was no singleplayer campaign.. that is -very- unfortunate...

I had one of my co-workers defend the lack of single player by saying that everyone already knows what happens.

Yea! And it would have been amazing to play regardless! It's the same thing with re-reading a book or re-watching a movie or re-playing a game. We already know what happens but the story is so good that we come back to it over and over again because of the experience. Stupid kid...

View user profile
TheDeaconErudite wrote:

no campaign is pretty much a deal breaker for me if the multiplayer is as dull as it is don't get me wrong those first few rounds were incredable but once that initial impression passes and you look what you actually have the game is just much less then what we have had in the past, not worth buying at full price.

also want to add in the starfighter combat which was not very great in Battlefront 2 either is still a huge let down at least on pc the controls well they work and make it easier for new players just leave you wanting more and star wars without starfighters is well not star wars x.x

View user profile
ZeroCool wrote:
TheDeaconErudite wrote:

no campaign is pretty much a deal breaker for me if the multiplayer is as dull as it is don't get me wrong those first few rounds were incredable but once that initial impression passes and you look what you actually have the game is just much less then what we have had in the past, not worth buying at full price.

also want to add in the starfighter combat which was not very great in Battlefront 2 either is still a huge let down at least on pc the controls well they work and make it easier for new players just leave you wanting more and star wars without starfighters is well not star wars x.x

All I can gather is EA knows what players want. Or they think they do. Um no.

COD come with a damn single player for fraks sake. What happens when the game servers are no longer supported? The game is a useless hunk of plastic. I have games like that. They're literally useless now because the servers have been shut down.

This was *the* game that I was going to buy a PS4 to play and now I have no reason. I'm not paying for a online membership. Especially with all the Ddos and hacking attacks going on.

Lost a customer.

Sorry. Sour grapes. I'll shut up now.

View user profile
*coughTitanfallcough*

I googled Titanfall and the second link i got was  connectivity issues with PC users. Ouch.

Given how out of touch EA seems to be I'd almost wonder if they're connected to TheForce.net.

View user profile
I've started watching the abridged version of Dragonball Z. Easier to follow as well as sit through. And funny as hell. One of my favorite moments so far:

Also, Nappa.

View user profile
Oh my god...I can't breathe, I can't see, my face hurts. Star of the episode at 2:50

View user profile
The Mass Effect tourney has got me back into ME3 multiplayer. Man, it brings back a lot of memories of grinding gold in hopes of opening a pack containing a Black Widow or an upgrade for a Black Widow.

I forgot a lot of the meta, but it's slowly coming back. Looking at my manifest, it's kinda sickening how much time I put into the game. Relatively new players (yes there are some still) have a seemingly impossible task of acquiring even 50% of everything.

View user profile
Maz wrote:Relatively new players (yes there are some still) have a seemingly impossible task of acquiring even 50% of everything.

This was always a concern I'd had with the game, especially since the community for "event titles" like Mass Effect has a finite half-life that makes it even more unfriendly to new players picking the title up months down the line and are curious about multiplayer. Mass Effect multiplayer was never going to have Halo / Team Fortress numbers, even if it was a surprisingly fun diversion worth adding. (I kid you not, it single handedly was responsible for secure a lot of purchases due to how incredibly polished and enjoyable it was as a demo - if all said demo had to offer was the singleplayer portion it would have hurt because of it, though not the other way around)

View user profile
I can't believe that Arch played Freelancer yesterday. I'm so happy! Very Happy

Also, I really like Trent.

View user profile
Theodoricos wrote:I can't believe that Arch played Freelancer yesterday. I'm so happy! Very Happy

I know, right? He's got me back into a Freelancer mood. I'm hopping back into the Discovery mod's roleplaying servers as I type this message. Can't wait to play this fantastic game again!

View user profile
I had no idea Freelancer was this modded! Here's a video you'd all be interested in. (especially Arche)

I'll be seeing you in Discovery! =D

View user profile
Made this happen in Battlefront. Boba Fett's preferred entrance into battle: riding on top of an AT-AT!

http://imgur.com/5xWHQ32

(Image was too big to fit properly in this post so here's the link instead.)

View user profile
Wow, that's cool Maz.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum