Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

That got dark really fast. Seriously tho sorry about that. That sucks.

View user profile
I suffered my first hang over not too long ago, it was a...well, I'll be civil and call it an abhorrent experience. Suffice it to say, my head literally felt like it was going to implode, not that I mean to divulge the obviously gross parts. In either case, lesson learned: No excess drinking. No

View user profile
I'll stick to killing myself with caffeine rather than alcohol, thanks. Also, hi, Witty. Had no idea you weren't on the forums until now.

View user profile
@TheLastSamurai14
Yo! Yeah, I made profile back in July and.....I kind of forgot about it. My apologies, I guess.

View user profile
Witty my best adivice for a hangover is water and something greasy to eat. And not just a little cup o water, no. A full bottle to make sure you're hydrated. Alcohol dries you out like a fish out of water.

View user profile
I think a couple of threads were deleted. It's probably for the best, though.

View user profile
ZGoten wrote:I think a couple of threads were deleted. It's probably for the best, though.

Oh yeah. You're right. That caustic "Clarity" thread is gone. Good riddance if you ask me.

View user profile
darkness..... bad feeling..... meh Smile

Last edited by 789TheN00B on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
Just don't bring up "the darkness" and it'll be fine, I think. Here, have some nice music to ease your mind:

View user profile
I wouldn't be concerned. It's very possible it was necessary to delete them due to issues of legality. Having the plaintiff in those threads discussing details pertaining to an open case probably wasn't the best thing for business. It's best for this community to proceed as normal and let Arche and company sort out their real life matters in private. They all deserve that much.

View user profile
Yeah, I second Zeefighter's sentiment. That thread was filled with people more or less venting, but it was quickly devolving into rhetoric being spewed back and forth. I'm sure most people got everything they needed to say out of their systems. The best we can do as outsiders to the whole ordeal is continue on and give Arch and company time to situate themselves.

View user profile
Those threads were like a volcano on the verge of eruption. Not really sad to see them go.

View user profile
They weren't really though.

View user profile
Either way it's gone and it's not coming back. For better or for worse that's a matter of perspective either way let's just hope that the....darkness, as it's been called, died with that thread.

View user profile
MAY THE DARKNESS SPREAD AND CONSUME US ALL!!

View user profile
...Is that Lori Lewis?

View user profile
No. Lori Lewis sings for Therion.

That is Simone Simons of the band EPICA. My favorite band.

View user profile
Do you listen to Aesma Daeva? She was also the lead singer of that band, aswell. I haven't listened to them in awhile, though.

Last edited by Vermaeus on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Darkness eh? Cool. I'll put the coffee on Cool

View user profile
Yep! ^_^ Even the pre-Lori Lewis days. They seem to be defunct now, unfortunately.

I dedicate this song to Vermaeus and TheN00B...

EDIT: And Vermaeus beat me to it. Dammit!

Last edited by Harrold Andraste on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
=

Last edited by Wethewax on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Vermaeus wrote:Do you listen to Aesma Daeva? She was also the lead singer of that band, aswell. I haven't listened to them in awhile, though.

To my knowledge Lewis was only with them for their last album. The band itself has been defunct for several years at least.

View user profile
Shut up, Grimes, nobody asked you.

View user profile
Harrold Andraste wrote:Yep! ^_^ Even the pre-Lori Lewis days. They seem to be defunct now, unfortunately.

I dedicate this song to Vermaeus and TheN00B...

EDIT: And Vermaeus beat me to it. Dammit!

FINALLY! Someone else who listens to Aesma Daeva. I think I found my new best friend.

View user profile
Harrold Andraste wrote:Shut up, Grimes, nobody asked you.

Funny as I don't recall addressing you either slap nuts.

Anyway moving on..... lol!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum