» Turn 10-1068
Yesterday at 12:32 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

See all they need to do is make it so Shepard and the whole cast of ME2 all came along on the quarian ark, for reasons. This will save the franchise.

View user profile
Oh wow, apparently Netflix is making a Witcher Tv series, the studio that did the CGI trailers for the games just confirmed they started production. Twitter Link

View user profile
Maybe they'll do the special effects? I doubt it'll be a CGI show.

There's also a "Star Trek" series coming out in the fall. I'm kinda impressed with the makeup for what it is. Hopefully it's not all for the pilot :/

View user profile
^looks good, here's hoping they don't cancel it after only 12 episodes

View user profile
Galaxy Quest: The TV show? Seems in the same mold, we'll see if it celebrates Trek rather then simply makes fun of it.

View user profile
So the new Mario RPG is looking pretty good!

View user profile
Absolutely beautiful collection of pictures from SW The Last Jedi LINK
This one is my favourite

View user profile
Lore: Having an E3 conference only to showcase 3 new games is a huge waste of money.
Devolver Digital: Hold my beer.

View user profile

Oh wow this looks awesome.

View user profile
Ok. My mind is blown.

View user profile
Found a 2-minute short film with some actual swordplay in it (as compared to Game of Thrones or movies).  It's sad to see just how unskilled they are in our favorite programs compared to these two.

View user profile
So Star Fox 2 is getting released after a slight delay of 22 years. Who saw that coming?

View user profile
Good news. A bunch of people from the Twitch affiliate program just got a subscribe button on their stream - Lore included!

View user profile
And I can subscribe easly with paysafecard! Very Happy so sod off Amazon Prime. You are not available in my country.

Also I have a bad news guys. There is a rumour that all dlcs for Andromeda has been cancelled.

http://www.criticalhit.net/entertainment/rumour-mass-effect-andromedas-story-dlc-cancelled/

EDIT: Sorry, false alarm. This theory has been debunked. Someone put a lot of effort to fake this, fake adress, fake FB fan page, fake phone number and whole company was made up.

View user profile
Well according to Kotaku their sources confirmed there's no DLC, so the hoax was more like a good guess.

View user profile
In case you don't know about this yet, there is a new excellent documentary series about Final Fantasy XIV. It goes into why the original 1.0 was such a massive failure and how Square managed to turn that around to create the second most succesful subscription based MMO. It's written by Gamespot's Danny O'Dwyer and features developer interviews. Very much worth watching!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum