» Turn 10-1068
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Nest of the Koth
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:21 am by SilverDragonRed

» Star Trek TOS essential episodes?
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by NMdum1

» Turn 8-1068
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am by FreelanceZero

» The end of a journey (Star Trek: Voyager Rumination)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm by NMdum1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 41]

926 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:10 am

Meanwhile, Kree's still lounging, perhaps sipping a drink or something Laughing

View user profile

927 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 am

Odric/Shadow: Tin Man has already Blinked 40m away and is in the process of continuing their attempts to blink away further (not sure how many turns SDR is allowing before the device goes off).

Hadn't heard from you in a bit, so didn't adjust my RP to account for you.. didn't know where you were when the Hunter was taken down. If you look back, TiM attempted to destroy the device ont he Hunter's wrist, but missed the called shot (weirdly), and yeah, teleported away.

View user profile

928 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Well, I feel like an idiot now. Tossing it would have helped, but can't go back now.

View user profile

929 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:02 pm

1) The device was locked onto the Hunter's wrist,

2) **Yautja are SUPER dense for their body type, which is one reason their bodies are so powerful; even Tin Man would struggle a little with toppling it over the barrier.

3) I'm no expert on high energy deathballs, though violent expulsions of force tend to be a bit spherical in shape: I hypothesize that dumping the body down to ground level would only serve to expand the kill field, since structural bases would now be struck and collapse, not to mention making it harder in general to outrun.

View user profile

930 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:33 pm

TheDeaconErudite wrote:Odric/Shadow: Tin Man has already Blinked 40m away and is in the process of continuing their attempts to blink away further (not sure how many turns SDR is allowing before the device goes off).

Hadn't heard from you in a bit, so didn't adjust my RP to account for you.. didn't know where you were when the Hunter was taken down. If you look back, TiM attempted to destroy the device ont he Hunter's wrist, but missed the called shot (weirdly), and yeah, teleported away.

I didn't have any climbing so instead of risking the 7 story climb, I'm walking up and according to the g.m. I'm 2 floors under you guys, but no big deal. I'll just edit my last post a bit.

View user profile

931 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:46 pm

SilverDragonRed wrote:
OOC wrote:Is Kree planning on doing anything?
Since he hasn't moved...beam up? Or just squat in the security station like he has been so far, if that's still safe. You don't have to tell us.

View user profile

932 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:54 pm

I suppose people are just interested in the new campaign Neutral

View user profile

933 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Aren't we waiting on Dragoon?

View user profile

934 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Yeah, and Jax. Considering a plasma bomb is about to go off, I don't blame SDR for wanting everyone to be accounted for.

View user profile

935 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 pm

True enough

View user profile

936 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 am

Yo Jax, we're all waiting on you, dude.

View user profile

937 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Thanks for the reply, Jax. Just to recap for you: the pending explosion is several blocks away from the structure you're in, I believe about 7 stories up on some overpass structure of some sort.

1) I'm not 100% on just how large the effective blast radius is on Yautja bombs,
2) LEILA's just flipping out because it's a device she's never seen, and what little she can predict is that it's going critical; with as much energy as she's 'seeing', she can't tell just how catastrophic the impact will be, but she's picturing what happens when a large space freighter's power core goes critical in atmo.. not pretty.

View user profile

938 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Appreciate it. It's not that I didn't notice, it's that this site doesn't give me notifications and my quick link URLS take me to other parts of the site

View user profile

939 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:31 am

I would say it's okay to assume you followed TiM and just didn't do anything. Not sure how plausible it is for you to eat the bomb, as it's still currently held in the yautja's hand, so you'd have to grapple for it. I don't think it's worth it. Just phase to ground level if we're assuming you followed us, and run.

View user profile

940 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Part of being a wraith is being able to do weird shit. including eating doors and telephones (no joke!)

View user profile

941 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:42 am

Weird, book 2.2 does not go into this. It just gives you an example of eating a telephone. But if you wanna go ahead and grapple him for it (he has a Strength of 5), you can come back from the dead if you blow up, so knock yourself out. Perhaps it may provide you a chance to gain an advantage for us by communing with the dead, or affect the real world by interacting in the Umbra.

View user profile

942 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:16 pm

That's actually the sum of the plan. I cleared it with silver before I did anything to make sure it was alright.

View user profile

943 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:40 pm

I just like to imagine the Predator's face under the helmet being all D:

View user profile

944 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Not only did I eat his arm. I ate it with the best possible result

View user profile

945 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:06 am

JaxVaeus wrote:Not only did I eat his arm. I ate it with the best possible result

Spoiler:

View user profile

946 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:37 am

Crensler wrote:I just like to imagine the Predator's face under the helmet being all D:

Nah. He's going out like I'm sure all predators want to go. Activating a suicide bomb after being savagely beaten by some assholes from 2000 years in the past.

View user profile

947 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:38 am

TheDeaconErudite wrote:
JaxVaeus wrote:Not only did I eat his arm. I ate it with the best possible result

Spoiler:

A+ stars for Hannibal, and scary solstice to you all.

View user profile

948 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:07 am

*Clapping* Whoo! Well played,  Jax.

View user profile

949 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am

More accurately, I would say that every one of Kree's orifices casts a brief, impossibly blinding light, that threatens to split him apart from inside.. however soon is sucked right back into the void of the creature's nebulous core.

For a time, Kree is greatly energized by (somehow) consuming a non-cataclysmic level of energy.. as well, he slightly glows. Laughing

View user profile

950 Re: Setup for SilverDragonRed's Game on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:47 pm

So I just jumped ten stories for no reason.  How much of a pancake am I right now?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum