Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» We're all fine here, thanks. How are you? (Community thread for everything.)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:09 am by RorytheRomulan

» Turn 2-1069
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:51 pm by JaxVaeus

» Turn 1-1069
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm by Crensler

» Mass Effect 3, Your Edition
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:40 pm by Braigwen

» Turn 12-1068
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 pm by wolfking2k

» Player Houses
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:50 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Battle of Scales
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:52 am by SilverDragonRed

» Good morning!
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:41 pm by Galtori

» We started a Discord chatroom for the community. It's free to boot!
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 am by Chatterbox1991

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was there ever a Rumination you wanted Arch to do?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Lufia 2. Truly the best RPG for the SNES.

View user profile
I never requested him to ruminate anything since the moment I joined his stream I knew there are a lot of people out there that want what whatever they like to be ruminated so I never bothered thinking about it.

But if I had to choose one for the sake of the topic and no way he’d ever do it since it’s “anime” (though I’d be doing him a favor, lol). It would be Tenchi Muyo! (only the original 13 episodes not the new stuff), Tenchi Universe, and if he liked them maybe the first or third Tenchi movies.

As for game *sigh* idk he covered lot of the big ones in my books already. Maybe Resident Evil would be interesting.

View user profile http://bowmen.imgur.com
I would like Arch to look at Illusions of Gaia. I think it's an underrated classic of the SNES era.

It's also my favourite game ever made. Second favourite being Mass Effect 2.

View user profile
Hey, Arch, if your lurking here, Here are some ideas! Please consider them!

View user profile
Actually, I think that instead of just Illusion of Gaia it would have to be the entire "Soul Blazer Trilogy", this includes Soul Blazer (1992), Illusion of Gaia (1993) * Terranigma (1995).

View user profile
Bloodborne. That world is insane. Also.. Star Wars Republic Commando would be cool.

View user profile
FrozenHollowFox wrote:Also.. Star Wars Republic Commando would be cool.

That would be awesome.

View user profile
Theodoricos wrote:
FrozenHollowFox wrote:Also.. Star Wars Republic Commando would be cool.

That would be awesome.

I'm actually suprised he's never done that before. He could extract lots from that game.

View user profile
Not to tease but after I finish going through the Zelda series (which... will take a while, lotta games there) the floodgates will be opened, so to speak, to new Rumination requests. Going to take a ton this time... priority to Patreons as usual but also opening it to non Patrons. There will be a bit of an in-between thing I plan on doing after Zelda but before new Ruminations start too.

The Lorerunner wrote:Not to tease but after I finish going through the Zelda series (which... will take a while, lotta games there) the floodgates will be opened, so to speak, to new Rumination requests.  Going to take a ton this time... priority to Patreons as usual but also opening it to non Patrons.  There will be a bit of an in-between thing I plan on doing after Zelda but before new Ruminations start too.

Oh my god, yes. As you see you have alot of requests here.

View user profile
Wait, the floodgates will finally be open?

*hype intensifies* The chance of a Madoka rumination is real...

View user profile
*Fingers crossed*
Maybe I'll get that Xenogears rumination, too. If anything, I want Arch to experience the game if he hasn't already.

View user profile
In honesty there's been several games I recall disliking from the older days I both have and have wanted to go back and give another shot (Chrono Cross and Xenogears are ones I haven't yet, Secret of Evermore was one I have). Curious what I'd think of them with Analysis Mode turned on, y'know?

The Lorerunner wrote:In honesty there's been several games I recall disliking from the older days I both have and have wanted to go back and give another shot (Chrono Cross and Xenogears are ones I haven't yet, Secret of Evermore was one I have).  Curious what I'd think of them with Analysis Mode turned on, y'know?

This brings me an extreme sense of elation. Arch, please go back and play Xenogears, hell, play Chrono Cross, too. Both timeless Square classics, though one goes much deeper that the other, they are both worthy of your time and thoughts.

View user profile
But...Chrono Cross is just like Final Fantasy VIII and Re:CoM. Generally disliked and spat upon...Oh wait, Arch did ruminations of those. Carry on, then!

View user profile
TheLastSamurai14 wrote:But...Chrono Cross is just like Final Fantasy VIII and Re:CoM. Generally disliked and spat upon...Oh wait, Arch did ruminations of those. Carry on, then!

What do you think of FFVIII, Samurai? It's my favorite FF, but my opinion is in the minority for some reason.

View user profile
Vermaeus wrote:
TheLastSamurai14 wrote:But...Chrono Cross is just like Final Fantasy VIII and Re:CoM. Generally disliked and spat upon...Oh wait, Arch did ruminations of those. Carry on, then!

What do you think of FFVIII, Samurai? It's my favorite FF, but my opinion is in the minority for some reason.

What do I think? Well, I'll be honest, it's my least favorite of the FFs. Not to say it's a bad game, it's just kinda unrefined since they were trying so many new things in it. If they remade it without the level scaling and with a bit of tweaking to the general gameplay (that god damned draw system...), I think it could be a phenomenal game.

View user profile
TheLastSamurai14 wrote:
Vermaeus wrote:

What do I think? Well, I'll be honest, it's my least favorite of the FFs. Not to say it's a bad game, it's just kinda unrefined since they were trying so many new things in it. If they remade it without the level scaling and with a bit of tweaking to the general gameplay (that god damned draw system...), I think it could be a phenomenal game.

I see where you're coming from. The junction took me, personally, multiple playthroughs to full grasp and that's not really going to sit right with most people and rightfully so. The Draw system was also a source of pain[Especially those 45min+ draw sessions with bosses], but then again, it's all about how you play. Honestly, the gameplay never really held me attention. Ignoring the completely out of nowhere Ultimecia/Time compression plot, the characters and their personalities drew me in. Their shared plight and relationship with one another coupled with the soundtrack is what kept me in the palm of FFVIII's proverbial hand.

Last edited by Vermaeus on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I'm requesting two ruminations, (once the "floodgates" are open) ironically ones that aren't games:

Back to the future series, and

Die Hard series

Make it happen!!....plz Very Happy

View user profile
Wait Die Hard the SERIES? You honestly want me to Ruminate on Die Hard 5? *stares at Snatchy with growing horror*

LOL

What I meant was the Die Hard "Trilogy". 4 and 5 I don't consider to be die hard movies, if that makes any sense. They are just action movies, that just happen to have John McClane as the protagonist, IMO.

View user profile
Die Hard 4 was a pretty decent movie and still felt at least alittle like die hard in my opinion 5 on the other hand is not even a good action movie at least thats my opinion I guess every series needs a Star Trek V

View user profile
I remember almost nothing about Die Hard 4 other than the title made me face palm. That and McClayne gets to be the protective dad for a few scenes... even if one of them is creepy.

Die Hard 5 is one big ball of Michael Bay's messy left overs. Only Michael Bay didn't make it. It's like someone making Twinkies out of play-dough and hiding behind the corner and laughing while you take a bite.

View user profile
Braigwen wrote: It's like someone making Twinkies out of play-dough and hiding behind the corner and laughing while you take a bite.
The thought is hilarious to me. Elementary humor Laughing

View user profile
Oh, what's this? Humble offerings to our Lich King?.

Well.. There's so much that's already been said..
I think Xenoblade's already somewhere on the waiting list.
Did FF Tactics ever get a full rumination? Was that one in the marathon? I know the gameplay doesn't quite hold up like the rest, but the story is complex to say the least.

And Runescape takes FF Tactic's flaws and strengths to an extreme. I have never known a more magnificent lore-fest behind a more concrete wall of mind numbing skill grinding and dated gameplay.

Pokemon game ruminations could be popular I think, although the requisite gameplay time might encroach into the territory of getting other content made.

Splatoon might make for some excellent multiplayer streaming, playing with and against fans, but the Singleplayer is a bit on the lean side and a Rumination on the Lore and Gameplay might not make it past the 15 minute mark. I mean, I still love it, so I guess if anyone could squeeze a lot out of it, Arche could.

This train of though requires more of my attention. That, however, will wait for a more reasonable hour..

Quickedit: FF Dimensions. There's gotta be some way Arche can experience this one, we just gotta find it.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum