Lorerunner's Forums

The Lorerunner's Forums

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Turn 5-1069
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Babylon 5: The Fall of Centauri Prime (S5:E19) ~ On the End of Londo Mollari and the Symmetry of Mister Morden
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:20 am by Arsene Lupin

» Turn 4-1069
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

» StarCraft 2: Redux
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm by theshadowcouncil

» Potential Future Loreruns
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am by WKC690

» Your Top 3 Themes of each Final Fantasy?
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am by Alianger

» Lorewalkers' Top 5: JRPGs
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am by Alianger

» Turn 3-1069
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:21 am by FreelanceZero

» Bound by the Past
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm by SilverDragonRed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:48 am

Have to agree with the Baguette though. DA:I had an ending, it wasn't the best, but it did set up Trespasser or at that time the next game. This was the first time they did real post game content since Baldurs Gate II Throne of Bhaal, and i rather see it that way than any other.

View user profile

52 Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:26 am

DAI had an ending, however it didnt feel like it, becuase the story wasnt continuous. It was a random selection of missions which had no effect on each other. Suprisingly there was nothing to tie everything in DAI together and hence to me and probably many other people who were dissapopointed with the DAI felt like the middle. Even from the very beginning, while i understand what they were going for, I dont think it was executed well.

However this DLC, beyond any critism I or anyone else may have, did serve a purpose of explaining Solas and I have to say was quite enjoyable. Best DLC ever? No. But It was the next logical step for the Inquisition and was satisfying. Could the base game be better? Yes. But this has nothing to do with the quality of the DLC.

Sure, most of the netagive comments should be directed not at the game or the company making the game but at the practices of the video game industry - preorders, DLC, season passes. Yes they are making money from us and yes sometimes it hurts the overall quality of the game. Sometimes it is etter to wait for complete editions of the game.

View user profile

53 Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:27 am

Yeah, the base game had a narrative that was disjointed, disconnected, and lacking any cause-and-effect relationship. And for those having an overly loud argument about the DLC; that's okay, I'll call in an ex-Templar to wipe away your conflict in 15 seconds or less. There is no guarantee that the conflict will have a resolution, but it will be stopped.

View user profile

54 Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:17 pm

My own theory on the subject of the blight and pretty much everything in dragon age:

Spoiler:
Solas in Trespasser did state that he didn't expect Corypheus to find out about the secret of effective immortality(this is important).

Since the blight is what gives Corypheus this power, one must assume the Blight was a tool of the elven people in order to become immortal but maybe if used in other ways it could also be used as a weapon in order to corrupt organic life.

The old gods could have been Solas's allies that were caught in his "create the veil masterplan" and got sealed in the veil along with the evanuris, Solas then tricked the tevinter magisters by passing himself as Dumat and made the attempt to enter the fade to rescue his allies with disastrous effects.

With the magisters and solas allies becoming corrupted by the blight, unleashing it onto thedas giving a reasonable explanation of why he gets so angered with wardens as well, not only for misusing something that precious with ignorance but also that his allies are also being killed by said ignorance.

Long shot theory i know

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum