» September 30: Underale
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 3-1068
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silver Linings

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Silver Linings on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm

It is my belief that silver linings are one of the most important things to humans as a whole, whether it be faith, hope, or just looking at the bright side of things, what ever creates your drive to keep going. Silver linings help us get though the really tough times when it seems like there is no light at the end to the hellhole of a tunnel that you are going though. Heck for that matter even the times when the problems in you life are trivial.

I thought myself a few years ago to always find the bright side and let the small things roll of my shoulder. I have found that doing this has let my life become more bearable. Also this outlook on life has led me to try to make people happy, even if it's as small as seeing someone with a smile on there face, because sometimes a simile is all you need to see to make you day just shine, even if it is a small amount.

I find biggest part to finding silver linings is enjoying the small things, from, like stated above, the brightness of a smile to spending time with loved ones. Because life is short, compared to the vast life of the universe, you should make the most of it. (This doesn't mean put you life in serious danger or anyone's lives.)

I guess to anyone who feels like they are going though hell, just know that eventually you'll reach that light, and there is always a welcoming community here on this forum to help you make it though.

View user profile

2 Re: Silver Linings on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:17 pm

I guess next time I step on a nail I'll just be glad I didn't fall on it and put my eye out?

Lol. No harm meant. I'm just not a "glass half full" person.

View user profile

3 Re: Silver Linings on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:20 am

Life is Dark Souls.

Our Lorerunner is a candle to brighten the depths. . . as the wind howls louder. And louder.

View user profile

4 Re: Silver Linings on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:38 am

whats the Silver Lining in Sophie's Choice?

View user profile

5 Re: Silver Linings on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Nice little read. Thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum