» September 30: Underale
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:50 pm by Frieza2000

» Turn 3-1068
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm by Crensler

You are not connected. Please login or register

SC2 LotV Trailer (Spoilers?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SC2 LotV Trailer (Spoilers?) on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:12 pm

So I recently saw some discussions about the trailer that I think is interesting in relation to what we discussed on stream when we watched it together. For the sake of the people trying to stay 100% away from all information about the story before the game comes out, I put the spoiler warning into the title. Nonetheless, all of the information I have is still only about what was already discussed on the stream.

We had a dicussion about when the events in the trailer will happen. When I posted a quote from the Wiki about the failed invasion of the Golden Armada, we automatically assumed that this cinematic is probably the last attack after the Armada had to retreat. What I've gathered from some comments and other articles, however, was that what we saw actually WAS the invasion. That means it didn't fail yet in this trailer. I don't think I have to say what this actually means.
EDIT: It would also explain why they were able to warp in that many Zealots at once. They were waiting on those platforms we've seen in some of the game-graphic cutscenes that were stationed above the planet. A warp-in from further away would've proven difficult.

THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD REALLY CONSIDER A 'SPOILER'! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY OF LOTV, DON'T READ UNTIL THE NEXT CAPSLOCKED TEXT APPEARS.

Spoilers:

There was this mention of Amon revealing himself to the Armada and corrupting the Khala. However, we put it off as something temporarily disrupting their order. Apparently, this will hugely inflict the Protoss society, though. How exactly, I don't know.

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IS OF COURSE WHAT WE OFFICIALLY GOT UNTIL NOW, BUT I FELT LIKE IT WOULD SPOIL A (PROBABLY) HUGE PLOTTWIST THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE GAME.

Just wanted to state this to clear up some of the confusion or misconceptions that my quote could've created. If anyone would be willing to discuss this, feel free to!

View user profile

2 Re: SC2 LotV Trailer (Spoilers?) on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanks for the spoiler warning, whoever put it there. Didn't see it anywhere.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum