Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 am by Crensler

» Bound by the Past
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm by SilverDragonRed

» Turn 6-1069
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 pm by The_Wanderer_In_Rags

You are not connected. Please login or register

Champions of Norrath and Champions: Return to Arms

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So I'm sure some of you are familiar with the game EverQuest, an MMORPG I admittedly know little about. What I do know however is that the world Everquest plays in is based on the world from the game Champions of Norrath (Champions 1) and Champions: Return to Arms (Champions 2). While I just talked about this on the stream, I thought I'd post about it in the forum to share it with some of you guys and to maybe show you a nice 'new' game.

First of all, it's a typical Diablo-style RPG for the Playstation 2. You have a variety of different classes/races (both go hand in hand) that you can chose from, all of which have a skill tree you can skill through independetly. The gameplay is actually pretty fun, atleast it was for me and my friend back in the day when it was the game we played the most. There's a wide variety of areas and enemies, the gameplay is not (always) hard, but also definitly not boring. There's also a 'little' bit of story behind it. This of course doesn't have the extend of the Warcraft Universe, but is definitly very enjoyable to look into in my opinion.

If you want to see the gameplay, you can look at this, although you can believe me when I say that it's much more fun to play it yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P42Ns5Xvo
If you already knew this game, feel free to tell us what you think of the series and also if you disagree about some of the points I mentioned!

View user profile
I played both games quite a bit and they are fun. I highly recommend them for people who like Diablo clones.

I also recommend Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2 for something similar.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum